When it comes to remodeling a kitchen there are so many different decisions you, the homeowner, has to make. Deciding what upgrades you should choose for your Orlando kitchen cabinets can be a little overwhelming. It is hard to decide when working within a budget which ones will give you the biggest return on your investment, as well as which ones youll like the most since you cant have them all.
Our kitchen design experts here at Central Cabinetry have learned what upgrades are worth investing in and others that are nice-to-have but you can do without. We wanted to share the top 5 upgrades that we think are worth including in your Orlando kitchen remodel.
Central Cabinetry Top 5 Upgrades
- Cabinet Box There are a lot of things that you may not see with the eye, but do make a difference. Dont cheat yourself by choosing a cheaper wood. You will want a cabinet box made of plywood and not particleboard. They will hold up better and last for years.
- Soft Close Door Hinges and Drawer Glides Do you ever get tired of hearing the cabinets banging as people are opening and closing them? Not only will this save on your sanity, but it will prevent wear and tear on your cabinets. It will actually extend the life of the cabinet.
- Dovetail Joints These joints will expand the life of your drawers and they will be more solid and hold together better over time.
- Storage and Organization Accessories – Today kitchens are more about the function and layout. Investing in some of these organization accessories can save time and money.
- The Visuals – These include everything from door styles and overlays to crown molding. It is the first thing that you and everyone else notice when they walk into your kitchen. Spending just a little bit more can go a long way and really give that Wow factor. Dont forget the hardware. Hardware can be the jewels of the kitchen that give it the perfect finishing touch.
Studies have shown that remodeling your kitchen will almost always increase the value of your home. Investing in your home now will not only give you a return on your investment, but also help with the overall function and activities in the home.
Our kitchen design experts at Central Cabinetry will work with you on your budget and help you design a kitchen with upgrades that are worth doing. Were good at making sure you dont regret your kitchen remodel later.
You can contact us here if you would like to learn more about the upgrades we offer.
To download a free guide to “Kitchen Design Must Haves” click below.