No one wants to flush money down the drain when doing their Orlando bathroom remodel. Sometimes in an effort to save money we try doing it ourselves. If this is not your common line of work it can quickly become a DIY (Do it Yourself) nightmare and end up costing us more in the long run. Homeowners often underestimate how complicated a bathroom remodel can be. There are several things you can do to help save money on your Orlando bathroom remodel.
- Hire a reputable cabinet company who understands the remodeling process
- Dont move plumbing unless necessary
- Choose alternative tile options such as beadboard
- Dont replace the toilet if it is till in good condition
- Add color using paint
- Include open shelving or an open vanity
At Central Cabinetry we offer a free initial consultation. We can help you avoid those common bathroom remodeling mistakes that can end up costing you more money. Our bathroom design experts can let you know what upgrades are worth including in a bathroom remodel. If you are planning an Orlando bathroom remodel in the near future and would like to schedule an appointment with one of our bathroom remodeling experts you can contact us here.
Click below to download the steps to getting a remodeling quote.