When it comes to choosing a kitchen style for your Florida kitchen remodel you should take a good look at the traditional kitchen. It has continued to remain a popular choice. Traditional kitchens dont seem to go out of style and are a safe choice if you are planning on selling anytime in the near future.
This style of kitchen can be both contemporary but is also full of detail and eye-catching focal points. They are inviting and warm and a something you can enjoy and never grow tired of. The decorative moldings and glazed finishes set them apart from other kitchen styles. You will typically see a raised cabinet door style and rich wood finishes. There is so much more to the traditional kitchen style.
Key Features of a Traditional Kitchen
- Full overlay doors
- Raised panel or recessed door styles
- Furniture style toe kicks and cabinets
- Glazed and antique finishes
- Ornate and decorative lighting
- Custom range hoods
- Decorative knobs and handles
- Glass inserts for cabinet doors
- Crown moldings and corbels
- Large windows
- Quality countertops such as quartz or granite
- Natural materials such as wood floors and wood cabinets
- Diverse arches, decorative moldings, and exposed wood beams
At Central Cabinetry we pay attention to detail. We can help you create those eye-catching focal points and design a traditional kitchen that can become the heart of your home. If you are planning on remodeling your kitchen now or in the near future and would like to have a conversation with one of our design professionals about designing a traditional kitchen you can click here.
Click below to download your free kitchen design layout guide.