It is hard to believe we are at the end of another year and the time for setting New Years resolutions is approaching quickly. With that many of us will start with the changes we want to make in our homes. If you are considering remodeling your kitchen in the coming year 2015 then you will want to know what trends you should consider including in your kitchen design.
- Furniture Style Cabinets This is a trend that will not be going away anytime soon. Kitchens are molding into and are becoming an extension of our living rooms. There are many options such as appliance panels that can help you achieve this look. You can choose from a variety of furniture feet to add to the bottom of your cabinets.
- Two Tone Cabinets – Including more than one cabinet finish gives your kitchen a modern and transitional look.
- Luxe Metallics While traditionally stainless steel, chrome, and silver have been popular, designers are predicting we will see more gold, copper, and bronze. People are looking to add warmth to their kitchen.
- Texture – Whether it is a cabinet, backsplash or countertop you can expect to see more engineered stones that replicate raw finishes. People are getting back to nature.
- Open Shelving – As people simplify their lives and try to pare down their belongings they also want to display some of the more beautiful dishes and cookware that they own. Dont be surprised if you see a small bookcase in the kitchen as well.
These are just a few of the trends kitchen designers are predicting for the year 2015. If you would like to read the full Houzz article you can click here.
If you are considering remodeling your kitchen in the year 2015 and would like to get started now you can contact us here to speak to one of our kitchen design professionals.
Click below to download a free “Guide to Cabinetry.”