If you are considering remodeling your Orlando kitchen you may or may not have thought about the style or type of sink you want to use. There are so many options when it comes to choosing sinks. One particular sink that is worth looking at is a farmhouse, also known as an apron front sink.
Dont let the name throw you off. A farmhouse sink can be used in almost any style kitchen today. You can choose a material that has a classic look such as quartz or you can go with a more rustic touch and choose copper. They have appeal and add character and style to any kitchen. Aside from the look there are also many other positives results of using a farmhouse sink.
5 Benefits of a Farmhouse Sink
- Farmhouse sinks are typically deeper than the traditional stainless steel, undermount, or top-mount sinks
- There is no countertop between you and the sink, so they are more comfortable to use.
- Ideal for washing bulky items such as large pots, pans, and baking sheets.
- Depending on your preference you can choose either a single bowl or double bowl sink.
- Made from a variety of materials making it easier to coordinate with countertops and cabinets.
If you think a farmhouse sink might be right for your Orlando kitchen remodel you can click here to learn everything you need to know about farmhouse sinks. Our kitchen experts at Central Cabinetry can help you find the right farmhouse sink for your remodel. If you would like to be contacted by one of our design experts about using a farmhouse sink in your kitchen remodel you can click here.
Click below to download a free guide to cabinetry.