There are a variety of homes and home styles throughout Florida. Some of us may live in neighborhoods where the homes are as diverse as the people who live in them. Or we may live in a tract home or condominium that unless you walk inside there is really no difference. So it is what is on the inside that allows homeowners to share and reflect their personality.
There are a few things that homeowners can do to make their house stand out and make a statement. Adding some personality to your kitchen is one of the best ways to make a nice home extraordinary. It will improve your chances for resale and increase the value of your home. Not to mention you will feel more comfortable because it will reflect who you are and the things you like.
How to Add Personality
- Use more than one cabinet finish giving your kitchen a two-tone look
- Include glass doors
- Mix metals
- Include a farmhouse sink
- Add under cabinet and interior cabinet lighting
- Add a creative backsplash such as glass tile or a brick wall
- Include a decorative range hood
- Add cabinet molding and furniture embellishments
- Include unique and innovative storage options
- Add splashes of color through a wall color or decorative accents
- Add kitchen cabinet hardware
For pictures and more details on how to had personality to your Florida kitchen remodel click here.
At Central Cabinetry we can help you find the right Central Florida kitchen cabinets and add those features to your kitchen that will make it stand out. Our designers will talk to you about your lifestyle and how you plan to use your kitchen. Designing a kitchen to make it more social or for a person who loves to cook is very different than designing a kitchen for a young family. No matter your personality or lifestyle you can be confident that your new kitchen is something you can be proud of and will enjoy spending time in. If you would like to schedule a free consultation contact us here.
Click below to download your free kitchen style guide.