A recent Houzz survey anticipates that the U.S. will see an increase in home improvement projects this year. Homeowners confidence in the market has increased and people feel more comfortable that they will see a return on their investment.
In 2014 industry professionals reported aggressive rates of growth. Almost a third of builders/remodelers hired new employees in 2014 to keep up with the demand. The building industry has benefitted from the increased revenue. Most will agree that there is more confidence in the economy, which is resulting in more home remodeling projects such as kitchen and bath remodels.
- 2014 showed single to healthy double-digit revenue growth for a majority of remodeling firms
- The smallest firms saw increases, including the construction sector
- A majority of professionals expect revenues to grow in 2015
- A large portion of the country is seeing a big increase in new construction and remodeling demands
- Already a concern for lack of skilled labor due to increased growth
If you would like to read the full Houzz survey you can click here.
If you have been considering remodeling your kitchen and/or bathroom, 2015 seems to be a good year for home remodeling projects. Here at Central Cabinetry we have maintained our skilled labor force and are prepared to meet these new increased demands. If you would like to get started on your Orlando kitchen or bath remodel you can contact us here.
Click below to download the steps to getting a quote.