In Florida our winters are pretty tame, but there are still some recommended things you should to prep your kitchen for the winter season. Kitchens need some minor upkeep and care if you want to keep them in the best possible shape and looking good for years to come. With the holidays fast approaching there is no better time so you can enjoy the festivities and ready to welcome friend and family into your home.
Recommended Kitchen Prep For Winter Months
- Clean and dust cabinets and countertops
- Stock your pantry with commonly used items
- Adjust cabinet doors and hinges
- Clean the ovens, microwave, stove, and refrigerator
- Get rid of small appliances and kitchen items you no longer use
- Check the spice cabinet and replace any expired or missing spices
- Check under the kitchen sink and fix any potential problems
- Organize, clean out cabinets, and put misplaced items back where they belong
- Clean out the junk drawer
- Discard old and worn out dishtowels and replace with new
Spending a little time now to prep your Florida kitchen for the winter months will help you to enjoy the upcoming holiday season. You wont be making last minute trips to the store. You will be less stressed and able to enjoy yourself more.
Click below to download your free holiday guide.