If you are that homeowner who loves to cook than designing a custom kitchen remodel can be a cooks dream. Its time you have a kitchen that is efficient and functions how you operate best. No better time than the present to remodel. Homeowners today have more options and upgrades to choose from than ever before. Due to a lot of research and experience over the years, designers have figured out what design elements add to your overall cooking experience.
Kitchen Design Elements for the Zealous Cook
- Open Shelves Most cooks like to store the staple ingredients in bulk. Using open shelves makes those most often used ingredients accessible and close.
- Work Zones – Instead of the work triangle you can incorporate different work zones based on your different baking activities in the kitchen.
- Spice Drawers/Cabinets You can opt for a pull out spice cabinet or a spice drawer. If you are a serious baker you might even want both.
- Hidden Storage There are many popular storage ideas to include in your Orlando kitchen remodel.Whether it is a mixer cabinet, a pullout trash can, or slotted cabinet to store those cookie sheets, the options are endless.
- Pastry Countertops There many countertop materials to choose from. For many bakers they might opt for an island with a marble countertop which is ideal for making those pastries and use granite or quartz countertop in the rest of the kitchen.
If you would like more design ideas for the zealous cook you can click here. Our designers at Central Cabinetry can help you customize your kitchen to fit your cooking style. If you would like to be contacted by one of our design experts click here.
Click below to download your free kitchen design layout guide.