On many occasions we come across an interior bathroom with no windows. Many homeowners in these cases often think that their options are limited. They feel that theres nothing you can do about feeling dark and closed in. However, there are many things that can be done to make your bathroom brighter and less boxed in.
Design Tips for Your Bathroom
- Multiple mirrors – Mirrors reflect light and make your bathroom look more visually appealing. Using more than one mirror creates the appearance of a larger bathroom.
- Use more than one light source -You can put in lights on the wall as well as on the ceiling to create a brighter look.
- Incorporate glass– Glass shower doors or glass inserts will give your bathroom a larger and more open feel.
- Include an open vanity – It opens up the room and also gives you easy access to commonly used items.
- Use the color white – White cabinets, walls or floors help to make your bathroom feel more open and less boxed in.
If you are interested in more tips and pictures of how to make a windowless bathroom look amazing, click here.
At Central Cabinetry we have professionals willing and able to help out with any or all aspects of your Orlando bathroom renovation. We can help you find the right bathroom design and layout for your windowless bathroom. If you are ready to begin planning your upcoming Florida bathroom remodel you can contact us here.
Click below to download your free guide to cabinetry.