Most of us enjoy a good cup of coffee or our favorite tea? Many Americans will spend $3-4 dollars a cup. What is it that tastes so good that we are willing to spend on a daily basis? For many its not the cup of coffee but the atmosphere at our favorite coffee shop or caf. Being able to relax and enjoy the conversation is what most people want.
Why not create that same atmosphere in your own kitchen. You can make your kitchen the heart of the home and save some money at the same time. Instead of going out for that cup of coffee, your friends and family will be drawn to a space in your home that you can enjoy for years to come.
There are a few things you will want to consider including in your Orlando kitchen remodel to achieve that caf look and feel.
- Cabinet style and finish – Central Cabinetry offers a host of different cabinet finishes and door styles. Customize your kitchen to fit your personality and give it a warm and inviting look.
- Seating Be sure to include the right seating. Whether is a small sofa with a coffee table or a bistro booth you will want a place to kick back and read that morning paper and enjoy your favorite beverage.
- Backsplash – Many homeowners are who are looking for that caf look will go with subway tiles or a brick wall. Be sure to coordinate your countertop with your backsplash.
- Hardware – Many people underestimate the importance of selecting the right hardware for their cabinets. Depending on your style you can opt for an eclectic and decorative look or go with simple pulls and knobs. Its also important to know where to place your cabinet hardware.
- Invest in a built in coffee machine Why not caffeinate your kitchen and have your own dedicated coffee station.
- Artwork – The right artwork can give your kitchen the perfect touch and make it your own. Too many times homeowners overlook how artwork can add to the overall atmosphere and style of a kitchen.
Our kitchen design experts at Central Cabinetry are up to date on all the latest design trends and can help you design a kitchen with a caf vibe. For more design tips on giving your kitchen your favorite caf look you can read the full Houzz article here.
Click below to find out what steps to take when getting a remodeling quote.