Remodeling a kitchen can be a lot of fun, but sometimes we get ahead of ourselves. We have all of ideas pinned on Pinterest and know exactly what we want. We figure we will go in with these great ideas and our kitchen will look exactly like that picture in the magazine or the kitchen you found on the internet. We forget that there is a process and certain things that need to happen. Before ever sitting down with your kitchen designer there are 5 questions we feel you not only need to ask yourself, but actually be able to answer. This will help us get you that beautiful kitchen that works well for you and your family.
5 Questions to Answer
- What are the different ways you use our kitchen?
- What people are likely to be in the kitchen at the same time?
- Do you eat mostly packaged or fresh foods?
- What type of equipment do you use for cooking and baking?
- Do you like clutter free counters or are you okay with appliances sitting on the countertop?
By answering these questions our kitchen design experts can help you get the right layout for your kitchen. We can help you explore storage options and design a kitchen that is not only aesthetically pleasing but helps with the overall function of your household.
If you would like to explore these questions in more detail you can click here. It will get both you and your kitchen designer started on the right track and save a lot of time.
Click below for a free download.